Lecturio’s Online Nursing Courses
Discover the complete Video Library for nursing students—new topics added every month
Topic Page (Nursing): Dosage Calculation
Topic Page (Nursing): Gerontology
Topic Page (Nursing): Leadership
Topic Page (Nursing): Maternity Nursing and Care of the Childbearing Family
Topic Page (Nursing): Med-Surg
Topic Page (Nursing): Mental Health
Topic Page (Nursing): NCLEX® Pharmacology Review
Topic Page (Nursing): Nursing Prerequisites
Topic Page (Nursing): Pediatric Nursing
Topic Page (Nursing): Pharmacology
Topic Page (Nursing): Physiology
Topic Page (Nursing): Study Skills
You’re headed for a great career, one that’s rewarding, challenging, and always exciting. But nursing school is notoriously difficult. Most nursing programs require high GPAs and impressive scores in math, chemistry, biology, psychology, and other demanding subjects.
The first and most important step to becoming a nurse is to have a solid education, no matter what career you want to pursue. To become licensed as a nurse requires the completion of an accredited nursing program.
- Choose a Nursing Path: there are different directions in nursing career you can choose – from certified nursing assistan (CNA) to nurse administrator, really the options are almost endless!
- Earn a Degree: Depending on what your nursing goal is, you’ll then pick the education route that will fit your life and get you to your goal. Some examples of programs are : Nursing diplomas, Nursing Certificate, Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Master of Science in Nursing (BSN), Doctoral degrees (DNP, ND, PhD, DNSc).
- Take a licensure exam: Certified nursing assistant (CNA), Licensed practical nurse (LPN), Registered nurse (RN), Nurse practitioner (NP), Nurse midwife (CNM) or Nurse anesthetist (CNA), etc
- Become a Lifelong Learner: continue to take nursing education courses and maybe earn an advanced degree
Time management and learning to prioritize tasks. Nursing school is a TON of information, and learning how to learn it can be the hardest part. That’s where we can help!
Nursing courses help you to get an optimal overview of which topics are relevant for nursing school. they support you in your learning and provide you with learning materials. Lecturio nursing courses help you in form of video lectures, quiz questions and study guides to pass your exam.
At Lecturio nursing you will find all topics that are covered in nursing school and are relevant for the exam. Some courses, such as our mentoring program is completely free. Other services are available with our premium membership that unlocks all courses, exam questions, study planners, and tools. The Lecturio courses are excellent because certified educators teach the material clearly and you can learn at the pace you want.
Lecturio nursing covers 15 courses:
- Care of the Childbearing Family
- Dosage Calculation
- Fundamentals of Nursing: Theory
- Fundamentals of Nursing: Clinical Skills
- Leadership Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Nursing Prerequisites
- Pediatric Nursing
- Pharmacology + NCLEX
- Physical Assessment
- Study Skills