PANCE preparation

Study for PANCE with Lecturio

The Physician Associate National Certifying Examination (PANCE) ensures that graduates of Physician Associate programs have the right knowledge and skills to practice in the United States. All graduates have to pass this exam in order to become certified Physician Associates.

Medical content makes up 95% of the exam. These questions integrate medical content with practical tasks of a physician associate. Questions covering professional practice issues cover the remaining 5% of the exam. For a more detailed description of the content featured in the PANCE, check out the official content blueprint.

  • Timed exam with 300 multiple choice, single best answer questions
  • Categorized in two dimensions: knowledge of the diseases and disorders physician associates encounter & knowledge and skills related to tasks physician associates perform when treating patients

Preparing for the PANCE with Lecturio

  • Learn with over 270 hours of short, concise, and easy-to-follow video lectures by medical experts.
  • Discover our Medical Library with relevant articles for the PANCE.
  • Access 1000+ real-life clinical scenarios to test high-yield concepts and your clinical decision-making skills for the PANCE. Learn from detailed explanations on correct and incorrect answer options, plus linked video lectures.
  • More than 1900 quiz questions for an in-depth learning experience, similar to the multiple-choice questions on the PANCE examination and connected to a smart retrieval system.
  • Use technology proven effective by learning science (several learning formats, including spaced repetition, problem-based learning, and more).
  • Create your own study plan and monitor your progress.
  • Access study strategies and techniques used by experienced upperclassmen.

Award-winning educators ensure top teaching quality

Students’ Lecturio Experience

Students’ Lecturio Experience

Lecturio features section video lectures opt

Comprehensive
Video Library

Learn concepts effectively with short, concise, and easy-to-follow video lectures taught by teaching experts. Benefit from integrated quiz questions, 3D anatomy models, multi-lingual captions, and downloadable slides.

NEW

Extensive Medical Concept Library

Master new medical concepts and reinforce your knowledge on challenging topics using our comprehensive Concept Pages, created and peer-reviewed by US-trained physicians. Available any time, whether you are at home, in school, or at the hospital.

Lecturio features section qbank opt

Advanced Question Bank

Apply concepts by practicing clinical case questions and become familiar with actual test situations. Review the concepts with in-depth text explanations, linked video lectures, and First Aid® references. 

Smart Spaced Repetition

Retain key information better and improve your ability to recall key concepts with the aid of an adaptive algorithm, which tells you exactly what you need to repeat and when.

Lecturio features section spaced rep opt

All PANCE topics covered by Lecturio