Your Partner in
Advancing Osteopathic Medical Education
Improve your student outcomes and gain valuable educational insights with Lecturio's comprehensive curriculum and smart learning features.
Lecturio helps educators navigate the special DO curriculum and teaching demands
Lecturio provides DO educators with a powerful digital teaching assistant. By leveraging adaptive learning technology, you can enhance active learning, and streamline content delivery to improve student comprehension and success.
Enhance your DO curriculum
- High-quality theoretical and OMM content that covers all core osteopathic topics
- Evidence-based teaching techniques that foster long-term proficiency
- Adaptive platform that generatesgenerating performance-based learning recommendations
Increase DO student scores and engagement
- 4,500+ COMLEX Level 1 and Level 2 questions with advanced remediation tools built into the Qbank
- Detailed exam walkthroughs to reduce student stress and improve outlooks
- Spaced repetition to fortify study habits and improve knowledge retention
Lecturio improves DO students’ exam scores and confidence
37% increase in correct answers
When answering first attempt Qbank questions
Content created by DOs for DOs
Sheldon C. Yao, DO
Professor at NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine, USA
Dr. Sheldon Yao is a Professor and Chair of the Department of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine at the New York Institute of Technology (NYIT).
He received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine at NYIT’s College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2002 and is dual-board certified in Family Medicine/Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment and NMM/OMM. In 2019, he was awarded a fellowship in the American Academy of Osteopathy® (FAAO).
Dr. Yao has been recognized with several teaching awards, including the NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine Award for Excellence in Teaching (Clinical Sciences).
At Lecturio, he teaches courses on Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM).
Tyler Cymet, DO, FACOFP
Chief of Clinical Education at the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine, USA
Dr. Tyler Cymet has been a physician in the Emergency Department at the Prince George’s Hospital Center, University of Maryland in Maryland, USA since 2013.
He obtained his MD from the Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1988 and then completed his Residency at Yale University School of Medicine. He is currently the Chief of Clinical Education at the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM®), where he plays a crucial role in the clinical education of undergraduate medical students.
At Lecturio, Dr. Cymet teaches courses on Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM).
Your digital teaching assistant for workload balance and faculty retention
- Automated lecture preparation
- 1-click assignment creation
- Built-in formative and summative assessments
- AI tutor to explain mistakes and guide to correct answers
- Engaging videos from top osteopathic educators
The entire DO curriculum in all key learning formats
540+ hours of Video Lessons
Covering all relevant topics for the COMLEX Level 1 and Level 2
19,500+ recall Quizzes
Covering COMLEX and shelf exams using Spaced Repetition and Adaptive Review
23+ hours of OMM content
Concise, content-rich OMM instruction from elite instructors
COMAT-dedicated study guide
Dedicated osteopathic principles and practice (OPP) resources